- I could honestly eat sushi three times a week.
- How is it already November? Seriously – there are two, TWO months left in 2016. How?
- We made homemade pasta over the weekend and it was amazing. The more you make it, the easier it gets so I think we should keep making pasta.
- And pizza is everything. Sushi and pizza. That’s what I could eat for the rest of my life. We made buffalo chicken pizza on Saturday night after the ECU game and it was perfection. (Recipe is from the How Sweet It Is cookbook.)
- I’m kind of bitter that we don’t get CMT anymore. I really miss Nashville.
- Everyone keeps telling us to get Netflix. We will as soon as someone physically comes to our house and shows us who to “get Netflix.”
- I need a new pair of tennis shoes. Like bad.