1. First of all, “tuesday things” was not my idea. I got it from How Sweet It Is. Her blog is one of my “must read daily” blogs. And her cookbook is pretty fantastic, too. And no, I did not get paid to say that.
2. I tried a new yogurt on Sunday. So good with my homemade granola.
3. Speaking of new things, I was at Target grabbing some necessary household items last week and decided to get a hot tea at S-bucks. I grabbed a KIND bar because it was a flavor I had never tried. Ended up, I was “kinded” and got it for free! How kind is that? <— see what i did there?
4. This past Friday night was Supper Club. Unfortunately Big Guy wasn’t able to go with me because he was in London all last week for work. But I’m so glad I didn’t not go because I had to go alone. We really have the best friends ever.
5. On Saturday I met my dear friend Kat for lunch in Raleigh at Coquette. We don’t see each other enough and even though we email every.single.day it was nice to see her in person and hear all about her upcoming wedding. We both started with a Coquette 75 which is a twist on the traditional French 75. I loved their version of this bubbly cocktail. Along with our cocktails, we shared Potato Croquettes which were basically fried potato and cheese balls. So good! And for lunch, I went on the lighter side with a Frisee aux Lardons salad. I can’t wait to return to Coquette and try their dinner menu.
6. It’s a 3.5 day work week for me. And that is all I need to get me through today.