Happy Monday, everyone!
1. Big Guy has been dealing with some sinus/inner ear pressure. He Googles everything. Here is him trying out one of his “Google cures.”
2. Not everything he reads on the “intra-net” works. (“Intra-net” is how Big Guy refers to the “internet”)
3. On Friday night I had a lovely dinner with with my sister.
4. It started with wine (duh!).
5. Then we had sushi (from Kami). We ordered three specialty rolls – they were amazing and totally hit the spot.
6. We ended the night at Target. All sister dates need a trip to Target!
7. On Saturday night, we had a family dinner! Maggie made guac (which is awesome!!!!) and I made a Jalapeno Popper Chili. I subbed in lean ground beef for the ground chicken. It was fantastic!
8. February is here! I hope it’s a super sweet month for you.