Need any ideas for Superbowl eats? Don’t lie, you know that’s why you like the Superbowl. That or the new commercials. This year, I’m all about the eats – Big Guy is making ribs. Fall-off-the-bone, like-your-fingers, saucy ribs. I hope they live up to my expectations. p.s. I don’t even know who’s playing on Sunday.
1. Say it isn’t so…Copy-cat Chic-Fil-A nuggets.
2. I have the recipe printed. Perhaps for an upcoming girl’s night? Toasted Almond Parmesan Dip.
3. I’m going to call these Gourmet Corn Dogs.
4. Who doesn’t like Queso Dip?
5. Beer cupcakes, anyone?
6. Cheese and Carbs. Enough said.
7. Pizza Dip. Worth every calorie. I know from experience.
8. Cookie Dough Dip. Also worth every calorie. Sugar coma.
9. Mini food is just adorable. And mini means you can eat more than one, right? Balsamic Honey Pulled Pork Sliders.
10. Last, but not least, Dill Pickle French Fries.
Why do you watch the Superbowl? And can we move the Superbowl to Saturday’s from now on?