I consider June, July and August summmmatime. And I can’t believe that we’re almost into August meaning summmmmatime is halfway through. Since we all know I’m a fan of lists (especially on Fridays), here’s a list of things I want to do between now and the end of summmmatime.
1. Make a watermelon margarita. I have so.many.recipes. for a dang watermelon margarita. And I realized yesterday that there’s a watermelon in our outside fridge. I think this is a sign.
2. Eat a hot dog. I’ve honestly been craving a hot dog all summer long. Don’t ask me why – I think something on Food Network is to blame.
3. Lay out at BCC. We belong to the country club yet I never utilize it. What’s wrong with this picture?
4. Enjoy a wine night with KP and Marlo. I miss these ladies.
5. Make homemade ice cream.
6. Visit OIB one more time. OIB is my personal little Heaven on Earth. And on the way to OIB, I want to stop at the wine and beer shop we discovered and eat at a sushi place I’ve heard rave reviews about in Wrightsville. Got that, Big Guy?
7. Finish watching all the DVRed episodes of “Real Housewives of OC.” And I’m serious.
What am I missing?