1. Life is good. It’s Friday. It’s going to be sunny this weekend and I can’t wait to spend a much-needed evening with my main squeeze followed by a fun-filled Saturday evening with friends.
2. The only thing that I’m bummed about is not being able to see my Momma or any Momma, for that matter.
3. Yesterday I promised I’d show you around the garden. Let’s take a tour!
This is the view from the back deck.
Corn! Big Guy’s babies.
My babies. Cilantro, Basil, Orange Mint, Dill, Rosemary and Mint.
They grow up so fast!
Red, green and yellow peppers, jalapenos, zucchini, squash.
4. After posting yesterday that I’d put up pics of the garden, I received an email: Please pull any weeds before you take garden pictures!!!!
5. My response to Big Guy: well can’t promise i’m going to pull weeds – can’t mess up my mani this evening.
6. Big Girl didn’t pull any weeds last night. Manicure intact.
7. This hammered gold tote is amazing. It would hold everything from my camera case to my bottle water and all my snacks. Yes, snacks.
8. Big Guy informed me that he had a very realistic dream about our wedding. Big Guy, you’re officially crazier than me. Apparently in his dream, no guests showed up. If that’s going to be the case, tell me now – I’d love to just take the money and run. Kidding, kidding.
9. Sweet.potato.hummus. That sounds gooder ‘n grits!
10. I’d take one of these come 6pm tonight. (I’m bummed it can’t be 5pm.)