Three years ago I made a “note” (after being tagged to do so) on Facebook titled “25 Things You Don’t (or do) Know About Me.” I thought it would be fun to look back and see how much has changed since then….
1. I used to be obsessed with George Clooney…meaning I cut out every article I found and even had books on him…
he’s dead to me now. Let’s see…not sure why I said he was dead to me because he sure is a looker.
2. I didn’t drink beer until I was in graduate school and now,
it’s my drink of choice at times. Now I’m gluten-free and don’t drink beer. I think I’ve had 4 in the past year.
3. My little sister’s middle name is one that she got because of me. I choose it because it was my best friend’s name.
4. I’m living in a place that I used to laugh about…
Rocky Mount. I like I say I live in Nashville. But I love my simple life. I love the friends I’ve made and the job I have. Everything happens for a reason.
5. I hate when people squeeze toothpaste from the center. True story. And Big Guy is TOTALLY guilty.
6. Flamingos are my fav animal. But only because I tell myself they eat shrimp all day. And sun bathe daily.
7. I love cycle classes and I’m currently going through withdrawals. No more withdrawals! Cycle at least twice a week plus sculpt plus pilates.
8. Me and my siblings are all separated by at least 2 hours…and that makes me sad. Logan and Taylor are reunited. But it makes seeing them oh-so-sweet.
9. I NEED a cup of coffee in the morning to be nice. I still love my coffee. It’s part of my routine. And I’m a routine girl.
10. I hate mayonaise. It makes me want to vomit. I’ve been more open to cooking with it. But you won’t find me spreadin’ it thick on a sammie.
11. But I love love love chicken salad that is usually made with mayonaise. (the fruit, nut and honey chicken salad at harris teeter is TO DIE for…seriously.)
12. I love everything about cooking and secretly wish I could be a cook on the Food Network. I think I’d rather be a Cooking Light editor. Or a test kitchen person. Don’t think I’m made for the camera.
13. Brad Pitt is not hot. And he never will be. And Angelina makes him more unattractive. I just don’t like those two.
14. I had a retainer before I had braces…thank you, Mom and Dad for my glorious pre-braces set of teeth. I still thank them.
15. I used to want the biggest wedding ever…now I want a small, quaint wedding and a reception of a lifetime. It won’t be small but it will be relaxed and fun.
16. Mexican food is my favorite. I could probably eat Qdoba everyday for the rest of my life. Unfortunately (or fortunately), there’s not one near me. OMG – I haven’t had Qdoba in foreverrrrrrr. The last time I ate there was after my birthday on the way home from Charlotte (I think). But I do love some Mexican food. Holler at a margarita.
17. I haven’t had a sugery soda since I graduated high school. And don’t plan on it either. True.
18. I wish I had my teaching license – I might make that reality in the next year. Nope – but I’m happy where I am. Still trying to fight childhood obesity and get others excited about nutrition and physical activity.
19. I never arrive on time. I’m always early. Always. That hasn’t changed.
20. Going on random day trips with Chris is probably the best thing ever. Tobacco Museums…Duplin Winery…World’s Largest Frying Pan…and that’s only the past 2 weekends…These days we relish the time we get to spend at home. Life is just go-go-go it’s nice to sit back and enjoy our home with each other.
22. I would love to be on Wheel of Fortune one day. I haven’t watched that in a while. I think I’d rather be on “Say Yes to the Dress.” ;)
23. I’m obsessed with going to Greece one day. I still want to go to Greece – but lately I’ve been crushin’ on Bora Bora.
25. If it wasn’t for the risk of skin cancer, I’d tan every day for the rest of my life. Gah – I’m so pale.
Your turn…Tell me something random.