1. It seems that the all-khaki suits are in the lead when it comes to the groomsmen attire. Obviously nothing’s set in stone (except for that I am, in fact, getting married). But Big Guy likes the idea of khaki suits with a light blue shirt and coral ties. No socks.
2. Tonight we’re throwing a loop into date night. He’s having a ribeye, I’m having salmon. But we are using one spice mixture. Can’t wait to share. Hint: it involves lime zest.
3. Freezing leftover red wine in ice cube trays in brilliant. There’s never leftovers of white wine – but Big Guy’s the only one that’ll drink read in our house. This is also something to do with leftover stock/broth.
4. Will someone make me a homemade almond joy?
5. So I have an idea for a party theme. Who doesn’t love a theme party? Saved By the Bell. You know you always wanted to be Kelly or Jesse. Don’t lie.
6. True story – Maggie and I used to fight over who was Kelly. I’m pretty sure tears may have been shed at some point during our adolescents over this.
7. Sometimes I have a random thought but I’m afraid I’ve already shared it before. Example: This is my favorite candle from Anthropologie.
8. I can’t wait until baby Haines wears a little swimsuit with pig tails. Precious.
9. Speaking of babies…
10. I’m ready for weather where shorts and sandals can be your Saturday night out look. I’m also ready for a cocktail.