1. Random should be my middle name.
2. Did November fly by for anyone else? It seems like Halloween was yesterday.
3. Last Saturday night when I was babysitting Baby Haines,
Momma Gigi ordered me a gluten-free pizza with mushrooms and onions.
4. And by gluten-free, they meant crust-free. Just sauce, cheese and toppings. Gave us a good laugh. And the salad was phenom, black berries, the best pear I’ve ever eaten and balsamic.
5. I wish my hair would look like this.
6. Meat Stick got sworn in on Monday. He’s officially a lawyer…with a job. That calls for a celebration.
7. On Wednesday, I hosted a Stella and Dot party. I had wine, spiked apple cider and delicious snacks.
8. No one showed up.
9. But the Greek Layer Dip I whipped up is worth recreating. Garlic Hummus, diced red pepper, diced red onion, cucumber, feta and dill. It’s amazing.
10. A reminder that we all probably need. Me more than others.
11. Genius. This is how you soak your shower head to get it good and clean. Use vinegar!
12. And because a cocktail is the best way to start your weekend.
13. I’m thankful for laughter.