1. Happppppppppppppppppppy 22nd Birthday, Baby Boy. I pray to God you haven’t started on the Jager yet.
2. Baby Boy is usually referred to as “Meat Stick” here on the blog. But he’s also known as “baby boy” or “rose bud.”
3. To celebrate Rose Bud’s birthday, I had waffles. Without him.
4. I need to stock up on more waffles and more almond butter. Stat.
5. Yesterday was rather lemon-y. I tried a new-to-me hummus flavor: LEMON! I was kind of shocked at how “luscious” it was. It will be a part of my lunch again…today.
6. Another luscious lemon product that was part of my food intake yesterday is Lemon Chobani. Let’s refer to it as Lemon Chobs. The lemon kind of took away from the tanginess of the yogurt – but in a pleasant way.
7. I liked the lemon hummus better than the lemon Chobs. But I’d buy both again. As in, the next time I’m at the store.
8. It better not rain this Saturday.
9. Skinny Piña Colada: 2 ounces coconut rum, 2 ounces pineapple juice, 5 ounces coconut water. Mix. Drink. Be taken away to the tropics.
10. And Big Guy, when I ask for coconut water, do not bring home 2 coconuts.
11. I can’t make this stuff up.