1. I love making lists. Grocery lists, To Do lists, People to Invite list…you name it, I’ll make a list.
2. I’m currently lovin’ this tune.
3. I’ve never liked avocados. Until now. I even made this dish this week. I knew Big Guy wouldn’t love it so I made it on one of my “single girl” nights (that’s about the only perk of him traveling – I can make weird meals).
4. I need a new mini-processor. Mine hardly processed the basil leaves.
5. Seeing my family last weekend only made me want to see them more. Labor Day can’t get here soon enough (actually it can…I’m not wishing away summer…just wish we were all in the same town).
6. There are so many movies I want to see. But I hate going to a movie theater.
7. I think that Big Guy and I name inanimate objects because we don’t have a pet. For example: BQ, Smokey Robinson, Memo the Cow, Moooofasa…I could go on but I won’t embarrass myself anymore. And I don’t just use these names on the blog – they’re commonly used around the house.
8. Can you?
9. It’s National Doughnut Day.
10. In my sorority days, we called doughnuts, “dog nuts.” So mature.